Monday, March 17, 2008

Induction Day 3 + "I Can Make You Thin"

Day 3 was just perfect. I tiny bit of headache, nothing major. I was tired and napped, then about 8:00 or so I totally perked up. The fog was gone.

Breakfast
  • decaf w/cream
  • omelet (2 eggs, 1/2 cup spinach, 2 tbsp. feta)
  • 3 turkey sausages

Lunch

  • salad (1 cup lettuce, 1 tbsp. feta, 1/4 tomato, olive oil & vinegar dressing)
  • 1 can of tuna w/2 tsp. mayo and squirt of yellow mustard

Dinner

  • grilled Beer Can Chicken
  • 1 cup stir-fried spinach

Snacks

  • sugar-free jello w/whipped cream (sweetened with Splenda)
  • about 10 pepperoni slices
  • 2 1/2 deviled eggs

Now, the chicken I mentioned for dinner? Yeah, uh... me and John's portions were under-cooked and we both got sick. Very dumb. Thankfully the kids had the drumsticks which were fully done. So day 4's food list is going to be very short. I had an omelet at about 10:00, thinking I was done, but nope. Not done Wish I wouldn't have eaten it. But you know us food addicts. We start freaking out if we can't eat.

I never want to see chicken in this house again.

Caught a really fun show on TLC last night called I Can Make You Thin. I almost turned it because I really hate motivational speakers, but I was ever so slightly intrigued. The first 4 Golden Rules that he talked about pretty much lined up with Judith Beck's philosophy in The Beck Diet Solution. Paul McKenna is really quite funny and entertaining to watch. So, if you want to check it out it looks like it's going to be on TLC on Sunday nights, though I do see that they will be repeating last nights episode several times this week.

No comments: