Sunday, March 16, 2008

Induction Day 2

Ok, I should've kept my big mouth shut about having no problems. Day 2 was rough. I had no energy whatsoever. I had a decent workout and after that it was all downhill after that. I came home the biggest crab and anyone in my way got yelled at. Took a nap hopeing to perk myself up, woke up just as tired and with a headache that lasted till bedtime. It wasn't a horrible headache, more like a dull, heavy, uncomfortable feeling that no amount of Motrin could touch.

But, par for the course.

Had a hard time getting 20g. of carbs in again. ARGH! I need to plan ahead a bit more I guess.

Breakfast
  • 3 scrambled eggs
  • 3 turkey sausages
  • 1 cup decaf with about 3 tbsp. cram

Lunch

  • 1 cup baby spinach
  • about 2 tbsp. feta
  • left over grilled chicken
  • olive oil and vinegar dressing

Dinner

  • 1/2 cup fresh broccoli
  • 1/2 cup red pepper
  • 1 lg. clove garlic
  • rest of leftover grilled chicken
  • (stir fried this in olive oil w/red pepper flakes)

Snacks

  • omelet
  • (2 eggs, feta, spinach)
  • sugar-free jello
  • fresh whipped cream sweetened w/ Splenda

No comments: